Mocha Whip with Bacardi Family Rum
This mocha whip recipe is a delectable chocolate recipe made with Disaronno Amaretto and Bacardi family rum that is a hit topping for coffee as well as a number of desserts. Mocha whip is particularly delectable when served with chocolate cream pie, or for a lighter dessert, trying serving this chocolaty mixture with fresh sliced fruit.
MOCHA WHIP WITH BACARDI FAMILY RUM
- 1/2 pint of coffee
- 2 teaspoons of quality cocoa powder
- 3/4 pint hot milk
- A good spirit: Disaronno, Bacardi family rum
- Mix coffee, cocoa, and desired sugar
- Heat milk just below boiling.
- Pour over the chocolate and coffee
- Whisk briskly
- Heat until froth forms
- Add rum from the Bacardi family of rum slowly
- Serve and enjoy!
View an alternative recipe of mocha whip with comments and reviews.
View information about the Bacardi family, makers of Cuba's original rum.
View more about the Bacardi family's history with cuba.
Visit the Bacardi family corporate website.